Precision Filters, Inc. (PFI) collects names and e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via our Contact/Feedback Form and e-News Subscription Form. The information we collect is used to provide product information and services or in the form of feedback to improve our web site.
We use the information provide by our web visitors for the sole purpose of helping PFI to communicate with our customers. We do not sell, rent or share any information that is provided by a customer, unless approved by that costumer.
The following terms and names are trademarks of Precision Filters, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- Balanced Constant Current and BCC
- Long Distance TEDS and LDTEDS
The following trademarks from other companies that maybe used in this web site are listed below:
- REZCOMP™ and the REZCOMP logo™ are used by Precision Filters, Inc. under license from Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc.
- KULITE, KS KULITE and design and KUFLEX are trademarks of Kulite.
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Reader are registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Excel, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
- National Instruments, NI, CompactRIO, cRIO, CompactDAQ, cDAQ and LabView are trademarks of the National Instruments Corporation.
Part of the web site uses software that is licensed and distributed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. You may obtain a copy of the license at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.